About this role
We're hiring an experienced digital product (UX/UI) designer to join our team and help lead the creation of HASH's platform. You'll be designing interfaces that make data-heavy workflows easily understood, and will be our first full-time in-house designer, working directly alongside the CEO and developers.
HASH is a remote-first company, with offices in London and New York. This position is open to applicants globally.
- Extensive experience designing responsive B2B web applications in tools such as Figma (our preference), Framer X or Sketch.
- Expert understanding of cross-browser and cross-device design considerations
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to manage one's own time and workload well
- Ability to work alongside our developers and deeply-technical users (who are themselves developers or data scientists) to scope, prototype and design new features
Beneficial but not required
- Prior experience outside of pure design: in either product management, or data science.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-traficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.