About this role
We're hiring a senior frontend engineer to join our platform team. In this role, you'll be tasked with pushing fast on features and helping to lead the architecture of HASH's graph and simulation products. We're hiring globally for this role, and are open to candidates looking for remote work on East Coast (US) and London (Europe) timezones.
- Expert-level knowledge of TypeScript and modern React
- Prior experience working closely with complex GraphQL APIs
- Experience in optimizing the performance and responsiveness of demanding web apps
- Experience working as part of a high-velocity remote team
- Experience building OT/CRDT-based collaborative multiplayer applications
- Experience with any of Monaco, ProseMirror, Three.js, Plotly, or Mapbox/MapLibre
- Experience implementing i18n and l10n initiatives (in particular atop Next.js)
- Any demonstrable special aptitude for UX/UI
We don't expect the successful candidate to have all of these things, but be sure to mention any that apply. We're looking for teammates who are biased towards action, and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with prototyping work or other exploration to advance understanding and timelines. If you have expertise in a domain that isn't listed, but which you feel is relevant, let us know.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 30 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.