About this role
We're hiring an experienced Engineering Manager at HASH. In this role, you'll lead and support one or more exceptional teams that shape the company's future direction and success. The ideal candidate will be a servant leader with prior success scaling and managing a remote engineering team, interested in supporting the growth of their teams and the individuals on them. You should be interested in improving the availability and accessibility of structured data, and have a deep background in web or data engineering. We're hiring globally for this role, and are open to candidates looking for remote work in EMEA timezones.
- Deep demonstrable experience building live systems and products in multiple languages, including Java/C/C++/Rust
- Strong experience with clustering and container technology (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Expert knowledge of serverless and cloud infrastructure platforms
- Ability to demonstrate examples of code that you have written to a very high standard, executed as part of high-quality production applications
- Excellent team leadership and people skills demonstrated in a successful, fast-growth startup environment, or with an established larger tech firm
Nice to have
- An existing developed interest in complex, and multi-agent systems simulation
- Knowledge of graph database systems and wide-column NoSQL stores (e.g. Accumulo, Cassandra, or Hbase)
- Demonstrable experience working with data fusion and data visualization technologies, multi-sensor systems, signal processing and compression technology, distributed computing systems, or artificial intelligence (in particular deep reinforcement learning)
- Demonstrable activity on open source projects (bug reports, bug fixes, own projects)
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 29 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.