HASH is a venture-backed startup developing software that eliminates information failure, led by Joel Spolsky and David Wilkinson. We're looking for an experienced developer evangelist to join our team. The successful candidate will lead community-building and educational efforts around our forthcoming Block Protocol, and related open-source tools, reporting directly to the company's CEO.
- A track record in building and scaling open-source communities from scratch
- Expert-level knowledge of TypeScript and React
- The ability to communicate complicated technical concepts with clarity and in detail
- Outstanding written and verbal English
- Prior interest in the Semantic Web and/or multi-agent simulation is not required, but will be advantageous.
- Candidates should familiarize themselves with HASH's product offering prior to interview.
- Cultivating a developer-centric community for HASH (from Discord servers through to Twitter meme accounts) will be central to success in this role. Prior evidence of an ability to grow a following, both for a brand and in a personal capacity, will be critical to success in this role.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive combined salary/equity package
- 29 days annual holiday (which we want you to use)
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those in the US
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.