About this role
We're hiring an experienced digital product (UX/UI) designer to join our team and help lead the creation of HASH's new platform.
You'll be designing interfaces that make data-heavy workflows easily understood, and will be our first full-time in-house designer, working directly alongside the CEO and our frontend leads.
HASH is a remote-first company, with offices in London and New York. This is a permanent role open to applicants globally, both remote (work-from-home) and in-office, provided a willingness to work East Coast (US) or London (Europe) timezones.
- Extensive experience designing responsive B2B SaaS web applications in tools such as Figma (our preference), Framer X or Sketch.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your previous work
- Expert understanding of cross-browser and cross-device design considerations
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to manage one's own time and workload well
- Ability to work alongside our developers and deeply-technical users (who are themselves developers or data scientists) to scope, prototype and design new features
Beneficial but not required
- Prior experience outside of pure design: in either product management, or data science.
- Data, simulation or network-specific visualization work within your portfolio.
- Experience building styled components and working in the codebase of a modern React application.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.