- At minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or similar equivalent.
- Experience architecting or building highly available, distributed compute systems
- 4+ years of industry experience in software development, and at least 2+ in distributed systems specifically
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers
- Expert knowledge of entity component systems, actor system architectures, and container-orchestration systems
- Evidenced professional experience implementing software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including in coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 28 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.