About this role
We're hiring a senior technical architect to lead our platform team. In this role, you'll ensure that features are pushed fast and design the architecture of our new product: naturally structuring data on the web. We're hiring globally for this role, and are open to candidates looking for remote work on East Coast (US) and London (Europe) timezones.
- Expert-level knowledge of Node, TypeScript, modern React and Redux
- Prior experience authoring and/or working with complex GraphQL APIs
- Ability to lead the architecture of a highly-complex SPA and/or scalable API server
- Experience working as part of a high-velocity remote team
- Experience building OT/CRDT-based collaborative multiplayer applications
- Experience with any of Monaco, ProseMirror, Three.js, Plotly, or MapLibre
- Experience building out scalable search solutions with ElasticSearch
- Experience implementing i18n and l10n initiatives (in particular atop Next.js)
- Experience managing a tech team, for instance as a CTO, VP of engineering
- Significant contributions to or experience maintaining a leading open-source web library
- Professional experience working with Rust and Kubernetes
- Any demonstrable special aptitude for UX/UI
We don't expect the successful candidate to have all of these things, but be sure to mention any that apply. We're looking for teammates who are biased towards action, and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with prototyping work or other exploration to advance understanding and timelines. If you have expertise in a domain that isn't listed, but which you feel is relevant, let us know.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 29 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.