About this role
We're hiring an experienced Rust Engineer to join our team in order to help lead the build-out of our data integration and pipeline processes and tools.
HASH is a remote-first company, with offices in London and New York. This position is open to applicants globally.
- At minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1+ year prior professional experience building live production systems with Rust
- 4+ years prior software development experience
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity: commensurate with experience and incentive-aligned ✅
- 28 days annual holiday including company holidays 🏝
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance and a fully funded Health Savings Account (HSA) for US-based employees, as well as free annual NYC MetroCards and (truly) infinite caffeine for those working from our Manhattan office.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-traficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.