About this role
We're looking for a Research Analyst to join our founding team who is passionate about the idea of solving information failure. In this role, you'll be responsible for conducting research around simulation modeling tools and techniques, writing whitepapers, guides, and other reports. You'll also work with users of HASH to understand and document their use cases, helping identify areas of opportunity (for both them and us!)
The successful candidate will work directly alongside HASH's CEO and management. You will be joining us as our first "non-engineering" hire, and will have a high degree of autonomy to influence the shape and direction of the business.
HASH is a remote-first company, with a global team in California, Boston, New York, London, and Estonia. This is a full-time position open to applicants worldwide.
- Exceptionally strong written communication skills
- A deep understanding of data science tools and workflows
- Strong understanding of AI/ML trends and applications
- Alignment with our mission, and an interest in optimizing complex systems
- Strong attention to detail
Your job will involve:
- Using HASH day-to-day and staying up-to-date on best-in-class solutions in the simulation modeling world
- Producing whitepapers, one-pagers and other written reports around HASH and simulation modeling workflows
- Working with company's management to develop workflows around HASH, and prioritize product development accordingly
- Working at pace in a fast-moving startup environment
- Working with a globally distributed team in a largely-remote fashion (Slack, Zoom & G-Suite)
Your application should include:
- Writing samples and links to prior work
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Any other information you think would be helpful in enabling us to assess whether you'd be a good fit for the role
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 29 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.