HASH is an early-stage, venture-backed open-core software startup. We're looking for an experienced product marketer to join our team, and play a leading role in our Go-to-Market strategy. You'll work closely with the CEO and Head of Platform to grow HASH as our first marketing hire. You'll help establish the positioning of the platform, have wide latitude to conduct customer research, and will develop an initial suite of B2B sales material. Over time your role may grow to encompass other growth-related responsibilities.
- Prior B2B SaaS inbound product marketing experience is a hard-requirement
- Prior experience leading a high-performance team (ideally in a startup environment)
- Ability and willingness to engage research, testing, content creation, training, and measurement - this role involves getting your hands dirty
- Outstanding written and verbal English and exceptional communication skills all-round
Pay & Benefits
- Extremely competitive combined salary/equity package
- 29 days annual holiday (which we want you to use)
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those in the US
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.