About this role
We’re hiring an experienced product manager to join our team and help lead the creation of HASH’s platform. You will own the product roadmap and strategy of our new flagship product, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy HASH. You will work closely and directly with the company’s product-focused CEO, as well as cross-functionally alongside a largely-remote team. We're hiring globally for this role, provided a working day overlap of at least 3-4 hours with London (Europe).
- Experience managing products from start to finish and executing under tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop deep knowledge of the business and tech stack, at every stage of production.
- Communicate continuously the vision & strategy, guaranteeing clarity in execution, and validating the individual components that support our overall platform.
- Customer Champion. Obsessed with improving the product through empirical customer data, and developing a deep understanding of our target users.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate precisely both our business and technical challenges.
Nice to have
- Prior experience outside of product management: in either data science, design or web development.
- Established track record collecting product feedback and establishing processes for regular roadmap evaluation and feature prioritization.
- Purposeful about documenting processes. Helped write articles and participated in quality assurance testing for product launches.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- At least 29 days of global annual holiday
- US-based candidates: access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance
- A range of other country and location-specific benefits. Let us know where you’re applying from!
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.