About this role
We're hiring a London-based Forward-Deployed Engineer to join us at HASH. In this role, you'll work directly with clients both capturing requirements and ideating/implementing solutions utilizing HASH's open-source technology. Your experiences will directly inform HASH's product roadmap, and this position demands both excellent interpersonal and technical skills, involving both internal and external stakeholder management as well as hands-on software engineering.
- Extensive professional experience working in a full-stack capacity, with knowledge of Node, TypeScript, and React
- Prior data/integrations engineering experience, and/or working with a wide range of complex or novel APIs
- The ability and motivation to work with clients in a largely self-directed fashion, understanding and solving their needs
- Excellent judgement and a willingness to represent the company in new and unfamiliar domains, helping identify opportunities and feeding back lessons learned
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- At least 30 days of global annual holiday
- Access to a tax-optimized salary sacrifice pension
- A range of other country and location-specific benefits. Let us know where you’re applying from!
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.