About this role
We're hiring an experienced backend engineer to join our team in order to help lead the build-out of the HASH graph data platform.
In this role, you'll be tasked with pushing fast on features and helping to lead the architecture of HASH's graph and simulation product backends. HASH is a remote-first company, and we're hiring globally for this role, with a preference for candidates willing to work extended East Coast (US) and London (Europe) hours.
- At minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience building and architecting scalable, version-controlled graph or key-value data-stores
- 4+ years software development experience, in particular on backend
- Prior professional work experience building live production systems with TypeScript, or Rust
- Outstanding written and verbal English and exceptional communication skills all-round
- Prior experience working as part of a high-velocity remote team
- Professional experience building or maintaining distributed computing systems
We don't expect the successful candidate to have all of these things, but be sure to mention any that apply. We're looking for teammates who are biased towards action, and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with prototyping work or other exploration to advance understanding and timelines. If you have expertise in a domain that isn't listed, but which you feel is relevant, let us know.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 29 days annual holiday
- A range of location-specific benefits, including access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance for those working in the US.
Our mission is to enable everybody to make the right decisions. We’re making raw information and expert knowledge understandable and usable by all.
HASH is a venture-backed startup based in New York and London. We're backed by venture capital firms as well as the founders of successful startups like Kaggle (the world’s largest data science community) and Stack Overflow (the world’s most-trafficked developer site).
Learn more about our Platform before applying to HASH.