Introducing the Command Bar
K to bring up the new ‘Command Bar’ in HASH, providing quick access to commonly used functionality (while displaying shortcuts alongside each for easy re-use in the future). In the future we’ll be extending the command bar with more capabilities, including AI-powered search and commands.
General Improvements to HASH
- Descriptions can now be added to Entity Types
- External Link Types and Entity Types (e.g. those created/served from the Block Protocol Hub) can now be used within HASH
- The expected version of an Entity Types in links can now be updated
- A link icon is shown next to Link Types for easier identification
- Various small improvements and bug fixes, including elimination of an infinite redirect bug that could sometimes occur on the login page, and upgrades to permission-handling, text editing, and app-wide navigation