COVID-19 Time Series Data from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
This is COVID-19 global and US confirmed case, death, and recovery data drawn from the COVID-19 Data Repository by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University.
All data is read in from the daily case report. The time series tables are subject to be updated if inaccuracies are identified in the historical data (with changes noted in the Errata table).
- Confirmed cases - global
- Confirmed cases - US
- Deaths - global
- Deaths - US
- Recoveries - global
US figures are reported at the county level.\n\nIn the global figures, Australia, Canada and China are reported at the province/state level. Dependencies of the Netherlands, the UK, France and Denmark are listed under the province/state level. The US and other countries are at the country level.
Dates are in MM-DD-YYYY format.
- Confirmed: Confirmed cases include presumptive positive cases and probable cases, in accordance with CDC guidelines as of April 14.
- Deaths: Death totals in the US include confirmed and probable, in accordance with CDC guidelines as of April 14.
- Recovered: Recovered cases outside China are estimates based on local media reports, and state and local reporting when available, and therefore may be substantially lower than the true number. US state-level recovered cases are from COVID Tracking Project.
- Country_Region: Country, region or sovereignty name. The names of locations correspond with the official designations used by the U.S. Department of State.\n* Province_State: Province, state or dependency name.\n* FIPS: US only. Federal Information Processing Standards code that uniquely identifies counties within the USA.
- Admin2: US only. County name.
Visit the mobile dashboard.
Visit the desktop dashboard.
See the repository this data is drawn from here.