Data on the public's perception of the police, taken from the Mayors Office for Policing and Crime's (MOPAC) Public Attitude Survey (PAS).
Responses from the following questions are available for download:
- Feels well informed about local police activities over the last 12 months
- Agree the police listen to the concerns of local people
- Agree the police can be relied upon to be there when needed
- Agree the police treat everyone fairly regardless of who they are
- Agree the police are dealing with the things that matter to this community
- Knows how to contact their local ward officer Police do a good job in the local area
More information is available on the London.gov.uk website.